Friday, August 10, 2012


...you’re still reading?! 

Thank you constant reader, just keep in mind, I am still on holidays, so these are just touching base blogs now.
For those who actually care or even took the time to read yesterday’s blog...the answer is was
.
.
.
(LOOK AWAY NOW IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK AND SEE THE RIDDLE BEFORE I GIVE YOU THE ANSWER)
.
.
.
AMIGUOUS
Well done to those who got it right. I’ll be back on Monday in full form. I have a lot to tell you about. New job opportunities, moving interstate, the possible alcohol poisoning from the excessive drinking I’ve done lately, the crazy places I have eaten at over the past 4 days and the awkward moment I had in the men’s toilet of a cinema!
Thanks for sticking around during my hiatus and sorry for being vague and non-blog like over the past few days, I’ll explain it all very soon.

Until next time,
-Chris
Oliver says 'DON'T WORRY, I'M KEEPING EN EYE ON DAD'

No comments:

Post a Comment